Sunday 11 August 2013

Tywyn a 9 day caravan holiday our 38th trip part 7

My raw notes, seem more fun, now that I'm reading them again, instead of trying to expand my notes into meaningful prose, I'm going to leave them as I wrote them.

Cigars. pipes, beards and pan pipes. Average age decreased by 50 years when we arrived.
 Very nice people. BBQ and spent the evening in lee's awning hired his caravan from caravan buys.com.  Wicker man potential. Music wafting over from the coffee tent. Coffee at 10.30 and 8pm everyday except Monday's.
Jellyfish stung my eldest daughter on 2 occasions

Jellyfish at Tywyn Beach End July 2013

I think the spelling is slightly off on this sign, I can't read 1 word of this sign

Jellyfish sting on the arm at Tywyn Beach

How to bbq in the rain when caravanning. Sean and Lee know how to enjoy Wales in the rain

Sean, Gary and Lee trying to get the bbq going in the rain

No comments:

Post a Comment