Thursday 30 May 2013

Trip 36 - day 4 Dafarn Rhos ccc rally

Our 4th day on Anglesey in North Wales at a caravan and camping club rally.
I recently joined twitter and would love to follow you or for you to follow me.
For those of you who haven't seen my previous posts about this rally that I am currently on and blogging about please feel free to look at the other earlier posts to get a sense of my travels so far. There is a big list of my previous posts lower down the page and to the right of this text.
Anyway, today is my youngest daughter's birthday and my wife is baking a cake in the caravan for her.
Hopefully she will let me video the process, but maybe she won't.
I'm hoping that baking a cake in a caravan is unique enough to be able to put it on You Tube and generate some interest.

Anyway, today the weather is meant to have sunny periods but as I look out of the caravan window it looks cold and I can hear the wind flapping my awning around and I'm not too excited about going out yet.
Lets hope the sun puts in an appearance and I can work on my milk bottle white legs.
See the awning video above if you don't know what I mean.
 Today it would be nice if we could go crab fishing in North Wales. We are in Anglesey and need to drive back to the mainland over the Britannia bridge. I just asked the birthday girl what she wants to do today and she says crab fishing and the beach. The beach is a long sandy beach and has a little cafe with chips and teas and coffee.
I'm hoping we can have a barbecue today because I want some more photos of a vegetarian bbq for this blog. Last time we had one, I only took 2 photos and they didn't convey what I had hoped to show. Vegetarians like barbecues too!
ok here are my 2 photos from last weekend.
 We always use aluminium foil to wrap our onions and peppers and mushrooms. They cook really nice with a bit of vegetable oil and also don't fall down the gaps into the ashes. On the table you can see some prepared foils with tomato and feta cheese and chopped herbs.
On the above photo are meat free burgers, Quorn sausages and a vegetable grill (birds eye I think)
Comment please and click the like or +1 or retweet thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment