Sunday 26 May 2013

Sunrise in the North of England in Timelapse

Here is a video that I made this morning that shows the Sun rising through the trees. 26th May 2013
There is a lovely Bokeh effect about half way through when the sun is revealed from behind a tree and the lens flares.
Screenshot from the movie below
 The whole video lasts 1 minute 43 seconds but took me 3 hours to film using 1 frame every 5 seconds on my iphone. I got up at 4.5am and set up my iphone to capture the video.

If you look in the middle you can actually see the sun moving up and to the right. It's not often that you are safely watch the sun, so this is very cool.
I would really appreciate it if you would reshare this video through all your facebooks and twitter feeds etc.
And please subscribe to me on my you tube page. Thanks
Near the end you can see a newpaper delivery man walking towards the camera and leave his newspaper trolley for a few frames before zooming off.


I would really appreciate it if you would reshare this video through all your facebooks and twitter feeds etc.
And please subscribe to me on my you tube page. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment