Tuesday 28 May 2013

Trip 36 - day 2 Dafarn Rhos ccc Rally

Day 2 at our camping and caravan club rally. We are on a ths a temporary holiday site based next to Dafarn Rhos caravan site with strict instructions to stay off their site. I'm not sure what they are trying to keep us from, maybe they have a bowl with keys in and we haven't been pre-approved!



 I awake at 7am and I can hear the birds tweeting in the hedgerow, very peaceful. I"m going to make a cup of coffee and then put the awning up. It was too rainy and windy yesterday so I didn't bother. All the  awning bags that were in the caravan for traveling down here are now crammed in the car so really need to be out of the way and put up in place so that they are not getting in the way.
The sign at the entrance to our rally field. 

Timelapse video showing my awning being put up in record time. Probably about 40 minutes but the video is under 2 minutes.



We managed to get out to the beach last night but it was quite chilly. 
Beans and cheese on toast for our evening meal. Yummy. 
I will update later with more about our day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment