Sunday 16 June 2013

How to assemble a gas bbq in under 1 minute using timelapse

I used my iphone4 to film myself whilst assembling my new fathers' day barbecue.
At first I was convinced that there were some nuts and bolts incorrectly supplied.
In the end I was left with 3 spare washers that I should have used but somehow managed to miss them.
 



It looks nice and clean now, but I bet it won't stay that way



I've discussed our vegetarian barbecues before and will probably discuss them again.
What can I say, I'm a creature of habit.
When you prepare your onions and peppers and mushrooms if you have them, it is a good idea to put vegetable oil on them to help them cook better. Also the oil drips onto the lava rocks in the gas bbq and gives off smoke which adds flavour to your food.
Please comment below and share this webpage if you can.
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment